Fertility Massage is a nourishing blend of holistic techniques which help to bring about harmony and balance the reproductive, digestive and sacral areas. The treatment works on all levels, physically, emotionally and spiritually. It helps a woman to re-awaken and re-connect to her body, especially her womb.
The Fertility Massage is a treatment which would benefit all women, in particular those with the following:
· Painful or irregular periods/ ovulation
· Fertility problems
· Recurrent bladder infections
· Peri/Menopausal symptoms
· Digestive problems (IBS, Bloating)
The elements within a treatment are pulsing, Rebozo wrapping, abdominal-sacral massage, energy work and guided visualisation.
· Pulsing is a rhythmic rocking technique which helps to realign the internal organs and relax the body and mind.
· Rebozo wrapping is a Mexican shawl that acts like a hammock to support and hold the body. This allows for deeper reconnection with yourself.
· Abdominal-Sacral massage is used to improve circulation to the reproductive and digestive areas, releasing muscular tension and reducing pain.
· Energy work helps to rebalance the body and promote inner harmony on many levels.
· Guided visualisation allows the mind to explore into the subconscious and bring back messages which can help healing and emotional release.
A lifestyle assessment along with a treatment plan, self-massage demonstration and continued aftercare support is included to help you get the best out of the experience.
Initial treatment 90 minutes, includes full consultation, 60 minute Fertility Massage and aftercare package. Cost: £75
Follow up treatments with continued support are 60 minutes. Cost £60
A monthly package is available of 4 weekly treatments with a 10% discount (after the initial session). The package must be booked and paid for in advance. Cost: £216
See also Fertility and IVF Support Programme, Pregnancy Massage, and Swedish Massage
Sarah Rowe Bsc ITEC CThA
Tel direct: 07841 823343